Launch a Compliant ICO
Ready for Current Global Regulations
iComplyICO offers step-by-step workflows, industry experts, and audited smart contracts for issuing an ICO. The first platform in the world capable of maintaining compliance for global ICOs and the secondary trading of Utility Tokens, Security Tokens, & Regulated Digital Assets.
World’s Most Powerful ICO Platform
iComplyICO provides companies with a step-by-step guide & platform for issuing and managing an ICO. This can be used for your presale, live crowdsale, and secondary trade monitoring.
- Step-by-Step Guide to Issuing an ICO
- Global Regulatory Requirements Checks
- Approve or Reject Investments: Prefacto
- Track All Investors in a Single Dashboard
- Visibility With Compliant Investors
- Single ID for ICO Registration
- Easily Invest in Multiple ICOs
- Secure and Portable KYC, Register once, log in everywhere
- No Need to Continually Providing ID documentation, wallet addresses, etc.
- Manage Lost and Stolen Wallets
- Wallet Scoring and Forensics
Exchanges & Stakeholders
- Collaborate with Innovative Companies
- Global Standards and Checks
- Integrated Dashboards
- Explore Specialized Services Marketplace
As Featured On:
Ready to Get Started With iComplyICO?
Your ICO journey is only a few clicks away.
Easy to get started today. Follow the simple forms to prepare your account. Talented iComply team members will assist from here to get you started.
Configure with iComply
Configure Compliance Settings, Regions, and Offering Documents, matched with regional and global ICO & Securities regulations.
Manage Your ICO
Manage Your ICO and maintain access to industry leading ICO advisors globally to support your ongoing legal, tax. community, and management needs.
Ready To Get Started?
“Cryptocurrency tokens issued as securities offer a much more efficient way to raise capital and form a community of investors with a vested interest in the product.”
“The Prefacto Compliance Protocol addresses potential issues and verifies trades before they occur, reducing skepticism and hesitance investors may otherwise have.”